The Wattbike Nucleus is compatible with all popular HR belts and can be synced up either before or during a session. Please see below for tips and full instructions.
TIP: Wear your heart rate belt before trying to connect it to your Wattbike AtomX.
To connect before you ride:
1. Tap the HR icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap your selected heart rate monitor from the list
3. Your heart rate monitor is connected when the heart rate icon stops flashing and turns a solid red
To connect during your ride:
1. Pause the workout
2. Tap the HR icon at the top of the screen
3. Tap your selected heart rate monitor from the list
4. Your heart rate monitor is connected when the heart rate icon stops flashing and turns a solid red
5. Go back, tap ‘Continue’, and resume the workout
If you can’t see your heart rate belt in the list, the touch screen may need to be reset. Please speak to a member of staff if you are experiencing any issues.
Note: To indicate when an HR belt is connected the HR symbol will turn from grey to red.
Note: To connect Bluetooth heart rate belts to third party apps, please do so through your device and selected app, and not through the touchscreen.
This Wattbike is currently only available for commercial use. For purchase enquiries, please contact:
Tel: 03 8766 0420 / 0414 316131